I pulled these digital Christmas card templates from our premium sets so everyone can try them for free! They can be edited in Canva (free to set up) and they are perfect for sending by text message or email.
Note- I do not recommend trying to print these templates- check our free printable Christmas cards if you are looking for cards to print!
How to Use Your Digital Christmas Card Templates
- Click the download button under the set you want.
- Open the PDF file.
- Click the “Access Templates” button.
- Click “use template” when the Canva website comes up.
- Change the names, photos, and messages on your digital Card.
- Click “share” in the top right corner of Canva.
- Click “download.”
- Choose your file type (PNG, PDF, JPG).
- Choose which pages to export if there is more than one template.
- Click “download” again.
- Send to your recipient.
Premium Digital Christmas Cards
I pulled this set from my premium digital Christmas cards page so everyone can try the templates for free before purchasing (or you never have to purchase-just wait for my free stuff)!
If you’d like to take a peek at the always-growing collection of digital Christmas cards, head on over and pick your favorites!