This page is dedicated to all of my desktop folder icons for Mac (instructions coming soon for PC)!
Switching up your desktop folder icons is a really fun way to make your desktop your own! You can pair them with my desktop wallpapers to make it even better!
How to use the desktop folder icons
- Download the desktop folder icon set you want by clicking the download button under each design.
- Go to your downloads folder and open the folder of PNGs.
- Right-click the icon you want to use and select copy (or command+c).
- Right click the folder you want to change and select “get info”.
- Select the folder icon in the top left corner of the window (not the big folder at the bottom of the window).
- Then paste with command+v.
Desktop Folder Icons Set 1
This desktop folder icons set comes with five color options and five matching heart icons. You can find the whole bundled set of icons with matching organizer wallpapers here!