What You Get:
- 1-page PDF with a link to your three editable digital Christmas cards.
How To Use:
- Purchase the file and download your file.
- Open the PDF file and save it to a safe place.
- Click the “Access Templates” button in your PDF.
- Click “use template” when the Canva website comes up.
- Sign up with a free account if you don’t already have one.
- Change the names, photos, and messages on your digital Card.
- Click “share” in the top right corner of Canva.
- Click “download.”
- Choose your file type (PNG, PDF, JPG) I recommend a PNG for text.
- Choose which pages to export if there is more than one template (it’s set to export all of the pages by default).
- Click “download” again.
- Send to your recipient.
- This is a DIGITAL PRODUCT. No physical items will be sent. You will receive one PDF with a link. This link takes you to Canva (free to sign up), where you can edit your digital Christmas cards before sending them out to loved ones.
- These digital cards are NOT meant for printing. They were created specifically to be viewed on a device by text or email.
- You need a Canva account (the free version is perfect!)