These Happy Birthday printable cards are cute, easy to print, and completely free!
They’re great when you’re in a pinch and need a card ASAP. Just print, cut, and fold. Add an envelope if you have one, but they aren’t necessary!
What you get:
Once you hit the download button you will receive the following:
- One letter-sized (8.5″x11″) PDF file with two cards on the page.
How to print your Happy Birthday printable cards
Printing these cards is super easy! Be sure to save the file in a safe space so you can print a card whenever you need!
Here is how I print the Happy Birthday printable cards:
- Click the download button below.
- Go to your downloads folder on your device.
- Open the Happy Birthday PDF.
- Go to file, then print.
- Cut the cards (line down the middle of the paper) then fold!
- If you have an envelope for 4.25″x5.5″ cards these will fit perfectly. Otherwise, just give as is!
You can use any paper that your printer allows. I recommend cardstock, but even printer paper works when you need a card asap!
Other Birthday Cards to Print
The collection is growing! We have an entire page just for birthday cards to print at home.
Be sure to download all the cards (you never know when you might need a last-minute card) and then save the page so you can come back later and see what else we have for printable birthday cards!
Last-Minute Printable Gifts
Maybe printable cards aren’t quite what you are looking for, but you still need a last-minute gift idea. I think I have you covered!
Check out our page dedicated to last-minute gift printables.
These work great for all occasions and holidays and they are adorable gifts from kids to their family members!