This set of free daily templates for Goodnotes is our next featured freebie!
It comes from the new 45-page Cyber Night template set in our shop. This way you can get a feel for the set, the colors, and the layout without having to buy the whole pack!
How to use your templates for Goodnotes
There are a few different ways you can get your templates into your Goodnotes app. I will go over my favorite way that generally works in any scenario with any PDF.
Import from your file folders
Many people try to import their PDFs while already in the Goodnotes app. I like to do it the other way around.
- Click the download button below.
- Go to the PDF or Goodnotes file in your downloads folder (or wherever you saved it).
- Click share.
- Select the share to Goodnotes option.
- Goodnotes will open, and you can select the “import as new document” option.
At this point, you will have your whole pack of Goodnotes templates in the app.
Using the templates
Once the template pack is in the app, you can either:
- Use the pack as is and just add a cover and copy and paste pages as needed.
- Create a new notebook and add pages from the pack by copying any page you want to use and pasting it into your new notebook.
- Copy and paste the pages into an already existing digital notebook, digital planner, or digital journal.
Download the Daily Goodnotes Templates
Looking for the whole templates pack?
If you are looking for the whole pack, follow the link below!
What’s in the pack:
- Daily (freebie from this article)
All of these templates come in five different colors!
Looking for other free Goodnotes Templates?
We have MANY many more free Goodnotes templates, be sure to head on over and download them all! You never know when you’ll want to use them!
I recommend making a folder on your device where you can store and organize all of your Spec on a Speck freebies. There are hundreds with hundreds more to come!